Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I can't feel my thighs!

So, I did it. Today I worked out with Joe - the evil trainer. He's tough. He expects a lot. And apparently he thinks I'm Hercules! My friend Julie went with me, which is probably the only reason that I actually showed up.

It started with 40 minutes on the treadmill at 3 mph and a significant incline. To some of you that might be a cake walk, but to a 200 pound woman who hasn't done any exercise in 2 years - that's some work!

When I got off the treadmill I almost fell over since my body still thought I was ON the treadmill!!! The we proceeded with some of the most torturous all over body weighted moves I've ever experienced.

I can't life my arms and I can no longer feel my thighs. At least this way, I won't be bothered by the way my thighs rub together.

I'm going back tomorrow. Pray for me! =)

No comments: