Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's official...I'm fed up!

I've been overweight for about 10 years. That's 10 years of being out of breath, out of energy, and out of "normal" sized clothing. I'm fed up and I'm done.

So, what crazy diet will I do???

None. I'm doing this the smart way. I have an appointment on Monday with a trainer. I think that eating well comes a bit more naturally when you are working out. So, that will be my first step.

Step two will be to address the food. I'm going to start with Weight Watchers. Everyone knows that it's at least a sensible way to eat. I figure that's a good start. Will I stay with WW forever? We'll see, but I think it's a great place to start. So, I think I'll start back this Tuesday!!! That's in 3 days!

I know this is a lot at once, but I'm not expecting perfection, but I've GOT to do something.

Wanna see what happens? Stick around...

No comments: