Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

I interrupt these 30 days....to talk about Twitter.

Do you tweet? or twit? or whatever? I was completely intimidated by twitter. It was so odd. What was the point of updating people of what I was doing every moment of the day? Then, I found that people say some pretty darn funny and entertaining things on twitter. And people say some pretty darn dumb and still funny things on twitter. So I decided to give it a whirl.

What have I found? It's entertaining. When I have a moment or some down time I check and see what the world is up to. I might find Caroline is standing on her head at the beach or that Ree is making Strawberry Jam or that Jennifer is stressing out over her schedule. Sometimes they have a great deal they've found that they share or a link to an interesting article or the like. You can even post a photo! Sometimes....it's a waste of time. But sometimes....it's pure genius.

And so, I tweet...or twit...or whatever.

You can follow A Girl in the South on twitter - or you can read the twitter updates over there -----> in the sidebar. Choice, it's what's good about America. Let's keep it that way. =)

No comments: