Here are some of the thoughts I've had through the course of today. Yep, I'm weird and I know it.
- I'm only 5' 3 1/2" but I wear a size 9 or 9 1/2 shoe. Shouldn't your shoe size be proportional to your height? I was an 8 1/2 before the weeone....dang kid.
- When I eat m&ms I like to make lines of each color and then eat the shortest line first....sort of my own personal survival of the fittest.
- I was folding sheets this afternoon and although I technically know HOW to fold a fitted sheet, I think the process is ridiculous and a feat of cortortionism. I was talking to myself about this (out loud) when the weeone twirls her finger in a circle by her ear and says "Mommy's having 'crazy time'!" Poor girl, raised by a nut.
- Does anyone actually watch "The Rachel Zoe Project"? How does this crap get on tv. My life is infinitely more entertaining and it's boring!
- Sometimes when I'm sitting in traffic I wonder would the problem be solved if everyone would just count to three and hit the gas pedal?
- Summer, Winter and Spring all have only one name. Why does Autumn get a nickname?
- Does Jon Gosselin really think these young chicks are hanging out with him because he's a great guy? Helllllllooooo!?!?!?
- 2nd grade spelling words for this week include the word "Spelling". I'm assuming that's not a title of a bulletin board somewhere in the classroom, otherwise, what's the point?
- My front brakes will not stop squealing no matter what - they're only about 2 months old, but I really dislike taking my car into the dealership.
- I have fallen in love with flat iron steak...I'll share why in the coming days.
- I wasted about 15 minutes today trying to remember the poem "30 days have September, April, June and November. All the rest have 31, no wait! February has 28, except in 4 years time when February has 29." Please don't ask why...I have no idea.
I think it's going to take me a few days of not making cocktails for me to get my "blogging legs" back. =)